First Time Facts
for First Time Visitors
- We worship at 10:30 a.m. every Sunday and we have special services in addition, throughout the year.
- Come dressed up – or dressed for the heat in short and flip flops – but feel free to come as you are.
- You are welcome (and will likely be invited!) to any and all church functions. Feel free to check out adult Sunday school, and all-ages-and-stages Wednesday nights for a start.
- In worship, you will experience a blend of traditional, artistic, and contemporary elements of worship. All of it is designed to help us to be ready for what God is doing in our lives and in the world.
- If you have questions, please contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 863-665-1344, Monday through Thursdays, 9-1 p.m.